(a) What information we collect
(b) Why we collect the information
(c) How we use that information
(d) The choices we offer, including how to access and update information
Collection and Use of Information
You will be asked to provide some personal information when you install and use the App. Such collection is done with appropriate notice and consent. We may collect personal information from you to assist in:
(a) product or service orders and registrations
(b) profile creation
(c) marketing or support subscriptions
The information you may provide to us include:
(a) contact information, such as phone number, email address and address book
(b) technical information, such as device version and operating system version
(c) other unique information
You will be asked to provide your email address for us to inform you of the updates. If you install the App and use it to communicate with your friends, you will be asked to allow us to access your address book. A copy of the phone numbers, emails and names in your address book will be stored on our servers. The information in the address book will be used to send you notifications when any of your contacts come online, indicate a Voico user in your contacts, and show the profile and message history of a certain contact upon your request. And the other information you provide by phone, message, mail and email will also be collected.
The following permissions are required to make Voico application fully functionable.
1. Read Contacts data: Allows an app to read Contacts data
2. Initiate phone calls: Allows an app to initiate a phone call
3. Read SMS messages: Allows an app to read SMS messages
4. Access accurate location: Allows an app to access accurate location
5. Access approximate location: Allows an app to access approximate location
6. Modify phone numbers: Allows an app to modify phone numbers
7. Write Contacts data: Allows an app to write and read Contacts data
8. Receive SMS messages: Allows an app to receive SMS messages, and record or perform processes on them
9. Send SMS messages: Allows an app to send SMS messages
10. Record audio: Allows an app to record audio
11. Use Camera: Allows an app to take photos or videos
12. Read and write system settings: Allows an app to read or write system settings
The App is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old. We do not knowingly, directly or indirectly, collect or maintain information of children under the age of 13 and do not target the App, the Service, or the Site to children under 13. You are responsible to report your age if you are under 13. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online and mobile activities and interests.
We provide information about products, services, updates and support. This may include new product information, special offers, or invitations to participate in market research. You will be able to choose whether you want to receive general communications from Voico.
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of your information, we utilize reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. We take reasonable precaution to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access. The information is protected by secured networks to which access is limited to a few authorized employees and personnel. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
If we make any amendments to our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised statement on the website with an updated revision date and send notifications to our users.
Last update on May 17, 2016